A question was raised on another list, and I thought some Tipsters might know
the answer.  In a person with a split corpus callosum, how does the information
from one side of the body get to the other hemisphere and how do messages from
one hemisphere get to the other side of the brain?  Where are the crossove

   Rikki : I have wanted to ask this question for almost 10 years now. The one
that gets me is the situation where if you put a piece of chalk in the left
hand  of the client
  and ask the person to name the oblect in the left hand the person could not
name it;however,if you put the chalk in the right hand then the subject would
say "chalk"
  because supposedly objects in the right hand is processed by the left side of
the brain which is the language center of the brain.
  Now deal.

  Michael Sylvester,PhD
  Daytona Beach,Florida