Similar to the story cited by Stephen but not nearly so dramatic:

My twin brother & I were at a bluegrass festival at the Pine Hotel in the
Catskills. He was left-handed and played guitar & bass fiddle. I am
right-handed and play fiddle, banjo & bass. The story I later related to my
family was that a woman had come up to me and said,
"You're the greatest musician I've ever seen!"

Thank you," said I, "but why do you say that?" (At the time I was quite
mediocre.)

Because the first time I passed by you were playing banjo right-handed. Then I
saw you playing guitar left-handed. Then you were playing bass right-handed.
And then I saw you playing fiddle right -handed and then bass left-handed.
You're amazing!!"

"Thank you very much," I replied

When I finished the story, my twin said, "what the hell are talking about? She
said that to me and I told the story to YOU!"  To this day I am still unsure of
the truth but one us had a significant source error.

Ed.

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak
Husband, father, grandfather, biopsychologist, bluegrass fiddler and
herpetoculturist...... in approximate order of importance.