For those of you who haven't seen this interesting bit of information, take a
look.  Particularly interesting to the clinicians, neuroscientists, and anyone
who is just interested in the new and unusual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/02/health/02mind.html?nl=8hlth&emc=hltha1

or    http://tinyurl.com/6kj6e6

Bob

Bob Wildblood, PhD, HSPP
Lecturer in Psychology
Indiana University Kokomo
Kokomo, IN  46904-9003
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have in fact, two kinds of morality, side by side: one which we preach, but
do not practice, and another which we practice, but seldom preach. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)

The race of men, while sheep in credulity, are wolves for conformity. -Carl Van
Doren, professor, writer, and critic (1885-1950)