Paul,

I would very much like to have that set of references. Please post.

Bill Scott

>>> "Paul Okami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/06/08 6:41 PM >>>
This is only a tiny blip.  A large portion of the research on psychiatric
drugs is compromised by complex and multifaceted pharmaceutical industry
influence.  The entire database is grossly unreliable as a result and
meta-analyses cannot be taken at face value.  I can provide many good
references on this if anyone is interested.

Paul Okami