SOOO Ed, please put your version of Greensleeves on this listserv so we
all can down load it on to our ipod.  Happy Holidays to you all as each
and every one of you have brighten up my days through out the year!

Joan
jwarm...@oakton.edu

PS Revisited Randy's last lecture yesterday and was well worth it--time IS
all we have.