Amazing anecdote Annette and thanks so much.  That series was so far ahead
of its time but to learn that the writes were aware of how we can create
false memories is quite amazing!  BTW, I highly recommend a book about the
arduous and courageous battles that Elizabeth Loftus experienced while
scientifically invalidating many "recovered memories."  The book is titled
"Do Justice and Let the Sky Fall: Elizabeth Loftus and Her Contributions
to Science, Law and Academic Freedom," by Garry and Hayne.

Joan
Joan Warmbold
jwarm...@oakton.edu