From: Robin Abrahams [mailto:robina...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sun 1/4/2009 4:25 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Shame on Chris and David

Allen is right. Michael's post was repellent and pointless and his defenses are
transparently disingenuous. Is this what the TIPS community wants to be? Do we
need to continue honoring a bully in our midst?

Allen Esterson <allenester...@compuserve.com> wrote: Michael Sylvester wrote:
>My post did not indicate a Jewish conspiracy.Just because I mention
>that "some" Jewish tipsters at the very beginning of my Tips
>membership were instrumental in investigatimg my credentials
>is not indicative of a conspiracy. [...]

Michael, given your above comment, what I don't understand is why you
stated they were Jewish. Your reminder about unjustified querying of your
credentials would have stood had you simply written "some tipsters" (see
below).

Allen Esterson
Former lecturer, Science Department
Southwark College, London
http://www.esterson.org

Re: [tips] longevity thoughts
Msylvester
Sat, 03 Jan 2009 10:53:42 -0800
I was with Tips at its very inception.I remembered Paul Smith and Sandra
McIntyre.As a matter of fact,I am the only black on Tips.Some of the
Jewish tipsters engaged in a vicious campaign to question my credibility
by writing to Mizzou to fimg out if I was a genuine graduate.I was a
lecturer at Embry-Riddle but I continued to use ERAU as my
e-mail address.A tipster wrote to ERAU and they took me off their server.
Hence my longevity thoughts.But I continue to exists.If attempts to get me
off the
list were money,I would be a millionaire.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida

Robin Abrahams
www.boston.com/missconduct

Notices at the bottom of this e-mail do not reflect the opinions of the sender.
I do not yahoo that I am aware of.

<<winmail.dat>>