Hi Gary

We've been in the woodwork for a chunk of time before the early  90's! We
'met' on TIPS back in the days when I would lament the conditions for  adjunct
faculty and defend their integrity. Your support of my first  assignment at
SVSU
occurred the Fall of 90. . . eventually leading to  tenure and a shift to
lamenting other aspects of the academy.  grin

Thanks to you and TIPS for providing the context for much growth as I have
negotiated the professorial role.

Happy New TIPSTERs,
Sandi

Sandra  M. Nagel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Saginaw Valley State  University
Brown Hall 166
7200 Bay Rd.
University Center, MI  48170

989-964-4635

www.svsu.edu/~smnagel/research

In a message dated 1/3/2009 4:50:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,