It's the SSDD.

Dr. Sylvester is trying to start a fight with Myers too. There is nothing
going on here that we haven't seen over and over and over again - this
interminable self-serving list member harassment.

Unlike me, Dave Myers has the good sense to ignore him.

Nancy  Melucci
Long Beach  City College
Long Beach CA
Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to  Learn How!

In a message dated 1/7/2009 6:06:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,