I find you can get all of these features in a small MIDI keyboard with a
sequencer.  Works very well for behavioral observation. Also for real time
self-reporting of emotions, etc.

Bill Scott

>>> "Dennis Goff" <dg...@randolphcollege.edu> 01/15/09 9:22 AM >>>
Mike,

Use The Google and search for event recorder software. My second hit
took me to animalbehavior.org where I found a link to Behavior Tracker -
http://www.behaviortracker.com/ If that program does not work for you,
my search yielded other links that might.

Good luck

Dennis

Dennis M. Goff

Chair, Department of Psychology

Professor of Psychology

Randolph College (Founded as Randolph-Macon Woman's College in 1891)

Lynchburg VA 24503

dg...@randolphcollege.edu