Dang, I thought I telegraphed that one pretty clearly....

Ken

Peter Kepros wrote:

Tim:

I've re-read Kenneth's response to my posting and I see that I did not read to the end of the message. I must have been too stunned by Kenneth's question to skip down over the blank area to read his "NET HUMOR ALERT." I assumed his message ended with his question.

In humor, as in other areas, I must remember to invoke a (very little) bit of Latin I learned at the U. of Utah: "/de gustibus non est disputandum/."

 Happy Wednesday,

Peter