You might find this episode interesting for class.

Jim

FRONTLINEhttp://www.pbs.org/frontline/ - This Week: "My Father, My Brother, and
Me" (60 minutes),Feb. 3rd at 9pm on PBS (Check local listings)- Live
Discussion: Chat with correspondent Dave Iverson, Feb. 4th, 11am ET  ----
"Parkinson's arrives without fanfare," journalist Dave Iverson says at the
start of this week's FRONTLINE broadcast. "You're jogging at the gym one day
and you happen to notice that one arm isn't swinging the same as the other. In
time, other signs accumulate: a leg starts to tingle, a finger begins to
tremble..." In "My Father, My Brother and Me," airing Tuesday night and
available to watch online right now - http://www.pbs.org/frontline/parkinsons/
- Iverson sets off on a personal journey to understand the disease which
afflicts him now, and which struck his father and brother years earlier.  As
Iverson probes his own story, and tracks decades of efforts to understand and
cure Parkinson's, he meets some remarkable people: a leading researcher whose
encounter with "frozen" heroin addicts led to a major breakthrough, a
Parkinson's sufferer given a new lease on life by an experimental brain
surgery, and a geneticist who's identified some of the faulty genes responsible
for Parkinson's, and is now working on drugs to fix them. Iverson also has
intimate conversations with fellow Parkinson's sufferers like writer Michael
Kinsley and actor Michael J. Fox, whose extended video interview we've posted
as well - http://www.pbs.org/frontline/parkinsons/view/fox.html The story
couldn't be more timely. Any day now, President Obama has promised a
much-anticipated reversal of the federal ban on embryonic stem cell research -
put in place in the early days of the Bush presidency - that has slowed
advances on Parkinson's, as well as a number of other diseases. We hope you'll
sample the program online now, then join us Tuesday night for the PBS
broadcast.  Ken DornsteinSenior Editor
Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu
Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net