Over here the Republicans are blaming him for any problem, obstructing any
initiative, and looking to any mistake as a sure sign of his political naivete
and incompetence.  But he is cute eh!? Now would you guys just send more troops
to Afghanistan please?  ;-)   Gary

Gerald L. (Gary) Peterson, Ph.D.
Professor, Psychology
Saginaw Valley State University
University Center, MI 48710
989-964-4491
peter...@svsu.edu

>>> <sbl...@ubishops.ca> 2/19/2009 6:32 pm >>>
Hey! Skinny guy with a funny name shows up in Ottawa today, eats a
beavertail, leaves.

We didn't have a gun in our pocket and we were glad to see him.

Woman on the street interviewed on the CBC:

Interviewer: If you could say one thing to Barack Obama today, what would
it be?

Woman: Will you marry me?

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University      e-mail:  sbl...@ubishops.ca
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke QC  J1M 1Z7
Canada

Subscribe to discussion list (TIPS) for the teaching of
psychology at http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/