I'm offended. My name is Bill but I can go to a festival in Spring Green
Wisconsin every year (Google "Bobfest spring green") where everyone is allowed
to be named "Bob" with a name tag that says so. So how is it I can't be Steve?
Bah.

Steve Scott (sometimes known as Bill Scott)

>>> Michael Smith <tipsl...@gmail.com> 03/04/09 7:54 PM >>>
This is obviously bogus.

If it was of any real value, it would have been called the Mike project.

--Mike