But do they? That was the point.

"Would you hire a Christian Scientist to direct a public health program?"
Yes.

Would a Christian Scientist not be able to direct a public health program?

If you are apriori excluding Christian Scientists from directing public
programs then that is discrimination based on religion.

Could said minister be a creationist and still do his job admirably? Yes.

Could Richard Dawkins impartially and sensitively carry out his obligations
as Chair for the Public Understanding of Science?
Well, OK, some things aren't possible, but I think my main point still
stands.

--Mike