Subject: [tips] Looking for: The Sights and Sounds of Schizophrenia
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:32:25 -0400
From: epol...@wcupa.edu
To: tips@acsun.frostburg.edu

I used to show a clip from an NPR story on the experience of schizophrenias.
The story is still up at
http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/features/2002/aug/schizophrenia/

However, every time I try to click on the link to the multimedia show, I find
it is no longer available. Does any, perchance, have a copy of that multimedia
presentation that he/she could send to me?  I've tried searching for it on
other sites without success.

Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Peoples Building, Room 44
Department of Psychology
Office hours: Mondays noon-2 and 3-4p.m.; Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-9:15 a.m.
and 12:30-2p.m.
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
West Chester, PA 19383
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak
Husband, father, grandfather, biopsychologist, bluegrass fiddler and
herpetoculturist...... in approximate order of importance.