True confession:

I hate APA style. I think it sucks the life out of most writing.

And now I can hate it for more reasons.

Go ahead and report me. I don't care.

Nancy Melucci
Long Beach City College
Long Beach CA

Make a  Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn
How!

In a message dated 4/29/2009 6:37:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,