From: rikikoe...@aol.com [mailto:rikikoe...@aol.com]
Sent: Tue 5/12/2009 7:22 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re:[tips] transferring folders

I have been using AOL for my email for many years and have saved thousands
of letters in folders by topic.  I am considering changing to gmail.   Does
anyone know an easy way to transfer the contents of all the folders  to
Outlook without copying each email one by one?

Riki Koenigsberg
_rikikoe...@aol.com_ (mailto:rikikoe...@aol.com)

**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.