I hope most of you have read the original study by Wakefield that
supported the notion that vaccines cause autism.  It is very poorly
designed and based on a meager 12 subjects.  And catch this, Wakefield
would have benefited tremendously financially if folks bought into this
as, surprise, surprise.  We folks really need to make more of an effort to
write to our media outlets about various examples of poor science reported
as being valid.

Joan
jwarm...@oakton.edu