From: tay...@sandiego.edu [mailto:tay...@sandiego.edu]
Sent: Sun 6/14/2009 6:57 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] The outstanding Michaels

I can't believe you don't know about Psychteach, but it could be because you
are a canuck and it is a list run by the APA. I don't have the sign on info but
I bet if you surf the apa education directorate or division 2 website you'll
find it.  The problem for some of us is that it is monitored and each post is
reviewed before it is posted so that folks like a certain Michael and Louis and
Richard can't post there. I think it's unfortunate, because love or hate em (I
love Richard's posts), then offer alternative view points that are sometimes
disgusting and maddening but at least colorful.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego