From: epol...@wcupa.edu
Subject: RE:[tips] Ed Pollak's favorite web site?
To: tips@acsun.frostburg.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 00:56:00 -0400

Yes, Claudia. But to clarify, That's my favorite PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY web site.

But to be honest, my true favorite web sites are
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak/family_photos/family_photos.htm and
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak/. In the former you can see some adorable
pictures of our own Sara Pollak Levine, Ph.D. Being that it's her 39th
birthday, I feel the parental need to embarass her tonday!

Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak
Husband, father, grandfather, biopsychologist, bluegrass fiddler and
herpetoculturist...... in approximate order of importance.