I saw this rule cited on another list. The writer cited Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, and Billy Mays. I thought about poor Ed McMahon.

Linda Woolf is right. A couple of other people should be shaking. Given Ed McMahon, should Chris O'Donnell be worried?

Ken

Michael Britt wrote:
As we all know, famous people die in 3's and this past week proved this once again with the deaths of Michael Jackson, and, uh...... (what were their names again?), oh yes: Ed McMahon and Farah Fawcett. The reason for this uncanny phenomenon is no doubt linked to inexplicable forces......wait a minute......what's that? You say Billy Mays - the OxiClean pitchman - also died this week? Damn! Damn! Damn!

Wait a minute now.....was Billy Mays really famous ENOUGH to be included in the category of "famous"? I mean, how many people really knew him? I say that we declare him officially not famous enough to be included among the famous and therefore the phenomenon is intact.

Either that, or the phenomenon has shifted somewhat (due, no doubt, to astrological forces) and famous people now die in fours.

It has been so decreed.   ;)

Michael
www.thepsychfiles.com

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  steel...@appstate.edu