I've been getting replies to my own messages before I see my original message
posted so some people at least are getting my messages before I see them posted.

I'm not sure how I would be aware of that happening to other people.

As to why? Too much sun on the 4th? Too much beer at the beach? Oh no, wait,
it's been going on for a few weeks now but I haven't given it too much
thought--one of those things I can't control ;)

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego