Dear Tipsters,

Given the inconsistencies between the APA manual text and model manuscript,
together with other ambiguities, does it not make you wonder how all this could
happen after, I assume, 9 years of work?

Somewhat cynically yours,

Stuart

                      "Recti cultus pectora roborant"

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,     Phone: 819 822 9600 x 2402
Department of Psychology,         Fax: 819 822 9661
Bishop's University,
2600 rue College,
Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca (or smcke...@ubishops.ca)

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy