I teach Research Methods in a computer lab and sometimes I would like to have
students look at journal articles in class. Of course, we have a number of
electronic subscriptions to journals in our library (and our department even
publishes an online journal of student research that I like to use) but I was
wondering if anyone would have recommendations for high quality, peer reviewed
online journals in various areas of psychology we could visit to see examples
of published research. Thanks,

Rick

Dr. Rick Froman, Chair
Division of Humanities and Social Sciences
Professor of Psychology
Box 3055
John Brown University
2000 W. University Siloam Springs, AR  72761
rfro...@jbu.edu
(479)524-7295
http://tinyurl.com/DrFroman