And if we put them behind the sofa, will he think he didn't get any?  :-)

And if we have him open them slowly over time, will he think he's received more?

Claudia

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Matiya [mailto:jmat...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sun 8/9/2009 1:14 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] happy birthday

Today (August 9th) is the birthday of Jean Piaget. Would he like one big
present or several small ones ;)

Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu
Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net

<<winmail.dat>>