When so many tentative hypotheses are phrased as facts it's no wonder that
people read this stuff and believe it.

Sigh.

Deep Sigh.

They will be in my classroom very, very, very soon.

My favorite is the first quote on children being wired differently these days.
Really? What's the evidence? You mean their nervous system distribution is
different than in past generations? So we have had a major Darwinian selection
in just one generation? WOW! That's faster than finch beaks change in the
Galapagos! Quite extraordinary and quite in need of extraordinary evidence. I
supppose it's a good article for class........

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego