I must apologise to those TIPSters who received the Digest for Monday 10 August postings. My posting in the thread "RE: [tips] Drop Kicking Malcolm Gladwell, continued" was inordinately long. When I click "Reply" to a TIPS Digest email the whole Digest automatically goes into the reply. I thought I had deleted them, but several of them survived. Things were made worse by the fact that with my AOL/Compuserve software the copied message always has huge gaps between paragraphs!

I must remember to use the TIPS address in my Contacts in future.

Allen E.