Reminds me of the time when I worked a night shift job as an undergraduate and
one of the supervisors tried to get us a “night differential” raise by arguing
that he would have a “moral problem” on the night shift if we didn’t get the
raise!   Heh . . .  I did persuade him to add an “e”  to improve the memo.  J

Claudia J. Stanny, Ph.D.

Director, Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment

Associate Professor, Psychology

University of West Florida

Pensacola, FL  32514 – 5751

Phone:   (850) 857-6355 or  473-7435