Only mediocrevores would go for BK anyhow.
(I'm showing off that I'm also a Robin Abrahams groupie.  I read her blog at
the site listed uner her name.  All you TIPSfolk are giving me a lot of
extra reading to do, starting with Sue Frantz' blog.)

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University
New Hampshire