Social networking and twittering are dying? Dang! I was just getting the hang
of it. I finally figured out how to delete all those couple hundred people I
have no clue who they are but wanted to be my friends on facebook, so I let
them.....

and I just figured out how to have a food fight and if I were a president I'd
have been Ulysses Grant and if I were a navy ship I'd be a Cyclone-Class
Coastal Patrol Ship (PC-1). Damn, I better hurry up and find out what kind of
gun I would be and what Hip Hop Bad Bxtch I'd be, and what my
Chinese/Japanese/Turkish/Serbian name would be and what sexy piercing would
suit my personality; so much to do before it goes away! Oh no. There goes all
my free time. Sigh. Oh my god, and what my MBTI is! Yes, so many of my friends
on facebook have found out they are INTJs and ESFJs.

And I just made my first little chirps on twitter.

But I haven't used my myspace account much lately.....maybe it's a sign.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego