A fine piece of narcissism from the author.  She comes across as a
self-indulgent poser in everything she does.  I found her story annoying,
her annoying, and any proceeds she receives misdirected.

I only am grateful I did not pay for the book and read it on a loan.  Save
your money.

Rob

Rob Weisskirch, MSW. Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Human Development
Certified Family Life Educator
Liberal Studies Department
California State University, Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center, Building 82C
Seaside, CA 93955
(831) 582-5079
rweisski...@csumb.edu

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.