Hi,
I am new to this listserv.  I wanted to share information about the upcoming
Oklahoma Conference on Teaching of Psychology.  Everyone is welcome.  If you
are in the area, come on by.

Shelia Kennison

Associate Professor
Department of Psychology
116 North Murray Hall
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK  74078
(405) 744-7335
http://psychology.okstate.edu/faculty/kennison/kennison.html

****
The 3rd annual meeting of the Oklahoma Network for the Teaching of Psychology
(ONTOP) will be held on Friday Sept 25th at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown
Oklahoma City.  ONTOP aims to bring together individuals involved in the
teaching of psychology in Oklahoma at all educational levels (high schools,
2-year colleges, 4-year colleges, and universities).  Three keynote speakers
will be featured: Douglas Bernstein who is Professor Emeritus from the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Carol Tarvris, well known author
and speaker, and John Chaney, who is a Professor at Oklahoma State University.
All registered participants will receive lunch.  For more information contact
the Co-Directors of ONTOP: Shelia M. Kennison, Associate Professor of
Psychology, at 405-744-7335 or
shelia.kenni...@okstate.edu<mailto:shelia.kenni...@okstate.edu> or Sue C.
Jacobs, Associate Professor in the School of Applied Health and Educational
Psychology at 405-744-9585 or sue.c.jac...@okstate.edu.  More information about
ONTOP and the conference can be found at
http://psychology.okstate.edu/faculty/kennison/ontop.htm. Early bird
registration is $35 for faculty and $25 for students.