From: Traci Giuliano [giuli...@southwestern.edu]
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 4:37 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] APA errata and questions

Forgive me if I missed this earlier, but has APA published the list of
errata yet? I looked on apastyle.org this morning, and didn't find anything.

In the meantime, if any Tipsters know definitive answers to the
following questions, I'd appreciate it!

1. Is the running head definitely used without the phrase "running head"?
2. Does the figure caption go above the figure (as in the sample ms on
p. 53) or below the figure (as the manual says on p. 158)?
3. Are keywords required in APA style (as in the sample ms on p. 2)?
4. Is each paragraph of the author note indented (as on p. 25: "Start
each paragraph of the note with an indent") or not indented (as in the
sample ms on p. 41; in the examples under "fourth paragraph" on p. 25,
the first paragraph is not indented)

Thanks!
Traci

--