I teach a human sexuality course, and while that has never come up (so to
speak), I was curious to see what I could find.  What I found answers your
student's question through the back door:
Childhood *ADHD* Predicts Risky *Sexual* Behavior in Young
Adulthood.<http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/viewarticle?data=dGJyMPPp44rp2%2fdV0%2bnjisfk5Ie45uqR6%2bXzjOak63nn5Kx95uXxjL6vrUq3pbBIrq%2beSrinr1KzqJ5oy5zyit%2fk8Xnh6ueH7N%2fiVa%2bvtUuwqrJIsqykhN%2fk5VXj5KR84LPffuac8nnls79mpNfsVbCos02yrbJIpNztiuvX8lXk6%2bqE8tv2jAAA&hid=9>Full
Text AvailableBy: Flory, Kate; Molina, Brooke S. G.; Pelham, Jr., William
E.; Gnagy, Elizabeth; Smith, Bradley*. Journal of Clinical Child &
Adolescent Psychology*, Nov2006, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p571-577, 7p, 2 charts, 2
graphs; DOI: 10.1207/s15374424jccp3504_8; (AN 22554740)

This paper concluded the same thing:

Learning Disabilities and Risk-Taking Behavior in Adolescents: A Comparison
of Those With and Without Comorbid Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity
Disorder.<http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/viewarticle?data=dGJyMPPp44rp2%2fdV0%2bnjisfk5Ie45uqR6%2bXzjOak63nn5Kx95uXxjL6vrUq3pbBIrq%2beSrinr1KzqJ5oy5zyit%2fk8Xnh6ueH7N%2fiVa%2bvtUuwqrJIsqykhN%2fk5VXj5KR84LPkTeac8nnls79mpNfsVbGqtku3qLJIpNztiuvX8lXk6%2bqE8tv2jAAA&hid=9>Citation
Only AvailableBy: McNamara, John; Vervaeke, Sherri-Leigh; Willoughby, Teena*.
Journal of Learning Disabilities*, Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p561-574,
14p, 2 charts; (AN 34839240)

So apparently, their ADHD doesn't keep their sexual behavior - ummm...down,
but contributes to it.

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University