Hi,
I have two questions, but I want to conserve my posts just in case I
have something really important to say...
The first question has to do with face recognition. I have a group of
students who want to manipulate context and look at face recognition,
but they've been having trouble finding existing stimuli. Can anyone
give me a quick suggestion that I can pass on to them?

My second question is very trivial and if you have to choose, the first
question is the one for which I really want the answer. I have noticed
that sometimes people with GPS units in their cars name them. I find
this quirky and interesting, and I wonder how many people do that. If
you are one of them, please let me know off-list. Mine is named Sybil.
:-)

Thanks,
Carol

Carol DeVolder, Ph.D.