I swear, if we could just all make ourselves stop responding to these
provocative, mean-spirited trolls, first we'd see an escalation, (the
pre-extinction "burst) and then they would go away.

As long as we continue to indulge this nonsense, it will dominate our TIPS
list, and many good contributors will be driven away. I am tired of the
"MSTIPS"  list activity. It's not our list anymore, it's his.

I and a few other valiant souls are trying to ignore him, but as long as
other people continue to respond, we'll continue to have this crap inflicted
on  us.

Nancy Melucci
Long Beach City College
Long Beach CA

njm
Make a  Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn
How!

In a message dated 10/2/2009 6:25:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,