I have been assigned to be chair of a committee to draft a new policy
for our graduate school re: using the GRE (and other standardized
tests) in admissions decisions. We're using the ETS guidelines for
use of the GRE as the base of our policy, but I wanted to see if
anyone out there is from a school that has done this already, and if
so, could I take a look at your policy so I'm not reinventing the
wheel. Thanks!

David T. Wasieleski, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Psychology and Counseling
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698
229-333-5620
http://chiron.valdosta.edu/dtwasieleski

"The only thing that ever made sense in my life
is the sound of my little girl laughing through the window on a summer night...
Just the sound of my little girl laughing
makes me happy just to be alive..."
            --Everclear
    "Song from an American Movie"