Chris,

Speaking of Nobel winners, is it true that Pavlov had a sign hung on his door
that said, Please do not the bell?"
And is that one of the reasons he won the "No-bell" prize?

Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu
Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net