I didn't see that in my reading, but I'll check out the reference you
have below.  I think the whole idea of measuring body differences
until you come up with something significant seems like a questionable
research strategy.

I also found one study that concluded that homosexual men have larger
penises than heteros:

The relation between sexual orientation and penile size, Anthony F
Bogaert; Scott Hershlberger, Archives of Sexual Behavior; Jun 1999; 28.

I'm not sure whether to mention this finding.  It was only one study
and the topic of sexual orientation is controversial enough.  I don't
know....thoughts?

Michael

Michael Britt
mich...@thepsychfiles.com