I knew I was forgetting something.  The list is here:
http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/index.htm

*******************

Hi all,

It occurred to me that I haven't updated the TIPS subscribers list in
awhile.

If you have changes, send them to me off-list.

If you'd like to be added, send me (also off-list):

Your name

Your affiliation

Your affiliation's address

Your email address

Your web address or, if you'd don't have a web address, your
department's web address

A photo you'd like me to use (or point me to where I can find one, say,
your web site or your department web site)

--
Sue Frantz <http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/>
Highline Community College

Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology, Associate Director

Project Syllabus <http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php>

APA Division 2: Society for the Teaching of Psychology
<http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php>

APA's p...@cc Committee <http://www.apa.org/ed/pcue/ptatcchome.html>