This message has been cross posted:

I am working on developing a program track for the Eastern Psychological
Association conference in March 2010.  The conference will be in New York
City.  In particular, I am looking for individuals who would be interested
in presenting on the following topics:
1.  Writing in APA Style
2.  Career tracks in psychology  -  This presentation could be either a
career planning format OR professionals working in particular career tracks.
3.  Undergraduate student research

Remember that these presentations are targeted toward undergraduate
students.  Presenters must be members of EPA and obviously present at the
conference.  If you are interested in any of these, please contact me back
channel (rmussel...@lccc.edu) and we can move forward from there.

Thanks!

Robin

--
Robin Musselman, EdD
Associate Professor

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or disclosure of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the
original message. Your compliance is appreciated.