I second Stephen's suggestion.

Ken

sbl...@ubishops.ca wrote:
On 18 Oct 2009 at 12:17, Britt, Michael wrote:
I haven't done an episode on classical conditioning so I'm looking around to see if there has been anything interesting on the topic. Just wondering if anyone had heard of any neat applications of classical conditioning in recent research?

How about this? Bekinschtein, T. et al (2009). Classical conditioning in the vegetative and minimally conscious state. Nature Neuroscience, published online 20 September.

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology, Emeritus Bishop's University e-mail: sbl...@ubishops.ca
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke QC  J1M 1Z7

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  steel...@appstate.edu