Do not totally ignore all my posts.Try sending me some feedback whether
positive or negative on  some of my ideas.About 97% of my posts are never
responded to.Some tipsters  change the subject line  or do not even give me
credit for initiating a  thread. And it is not true that my posts are not
relevant to psychology,maybe not keeping to the Eurocentric paradigm,but
psychology nevertheless. I do not dig the idea of Tips being a community-we
live in an individualistic culture. So tipsters start responding to some of my
posts . If  3 weeks elapse without any response to any post,I  "may"initiate
plan B and I am sure I will get  responses
from Tipsville first responders Bob,Annette,Nancy,Don,Ken,Paul,Callen and the
other first responders.

This plan that I have proposed has a high probability of being effective. After
all I am PhD.

Michael"omnicentric"Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida