From: Pollak, Edward <epol...@wcupa.edu>
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Thu, Oct 22, 2009 5:48 am
Subject: Re:[tips] listserv policy

Extinction hasn't worked because there always some list neophytes who will
respond. So we're really dealing with some form of partial reinforcement and we
all know the result of that vis a vis extinction.

Listen, folks. In my particular universe, I am widely considered a loose canon
who, according to one dean, "never had an unpublished thought." But this fellow
is so far beyond even my exceedingly lax boundaries of good taste and propriety
that I see no option other than expulsion.

Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak
Husband, father, grandfather, biopsychologist & bluegrass fiddler ...... in
approximate order of importance.