TIPSters,

It is a very busy time of the semester for me both personally and
professionally, thus, the primary reason why I have not responded earlier.

Thanks to those who have sent their support (either via the list or by direct
email).

This issue being discussed is much more complicated than most of you seem to
understand based on the posts on the list.  I stated several weeks ago that I
am addressing this and nothing has changed but it is a process not a single
event. In addition, it is why you will not see me contributing much to these
type of discussions in a public forum. Literally, the survival of TIPS will be
determined by this process.

As has been suggested by several people, if anyone's posts upset you then
please delete them, filter them to your trash (thanks to those that have shared
your expertise on how to do this) or ignore them.  I am the only person on the
list that is required to read all the posts.

So please be patient and tolerant.

Bill

Bill Southerly, PhD
Department of Psychology