Announcing a new Society for the Teaching of Psychology (STP) resource!

The Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology (OTRP) presents the
Teaching of Psychology wiki: http://teachpsych.pbworks.com/

This resource was originally slated for an early 2010 release, but given
the state of the APA style manual, we chose to roll it out early.  Look
for the "APA Style Manual" link on the main page for related resources.

In the spirit of reciprocity, we ask that if you take something from the
site that you leave something for others.  Everyone can view the pages,
but you can only write to it if you have an actual human approve you.
(The conditions for approval are easily met:  'Yes, you look like a
human, too.')  Once you're approved, the wiki is yours to edit.

Please be sure to abide by copyright laws.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Sue

--
Sue Frantz <http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/>
Highline Community College

Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology, Associate Director

Project Syllabus <http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php>

APA Division 2: Society for the Teaching of Psychology
<http://teachpsych.org/otrp/syllabi/syllabi.php>

APA's p...@cc Committee <http://www.apa.org/ed/pcue/ptatcchome.html>