Hi folks- my department is starting a walk-in tutoring service and I'm seeking
advice/suggestions. One night a week we've reserved a lounge in a dorm for a
couple hours and employed a few of our outstanding students to be there for
walk-in help with a course or feedback on writing (the university has a
tutoring service that is well used by out students so this would be a
substitute or supplement to that).

Have any of you tried something similar? How did it work out? Tips or
suggestions?

Many thanks,

Patrick

--

Patrick O. Dolan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chair of Psychology