Wow, to me there's no question--totally with option B.  It asks for active
engagement as well as requiring a deeper level of comprehension required
by creating a personal example of the concept.  And, as a bonus, most
students will enjoy developing a comic strip.  I think you've come up with
a real winner here Michael.

Joan
Joan Warmbold Boggs
jwarm...@oakton.edu