Michael,

Wow.  Very cool.  Thanks for the mention of the newsletter, but mostly thank
you for sharing that nice little program.

Jon

===============
Jon Mueller
Professor of Psychology
North Central College
30 N. Brainard St.
Naperville, IL 60540
voice: (630)-637-5329
fax: (630)-637-5121
jfmuel...@noctrl.edu
http://jonathan.mueller.faculty.noctrl.edu

>>> "Britt, Michael" <michael.br...@thepsychfiles.com> 11/2/2009 12:37 PM >>>
  I don't know if everyone on TIPS also subscribes to Jonathan
Mueller's "Teaching Social Psych" newsletter, but I do and I always
find great articles there.  Also, if you don't already subscribe to
Marianne Miserandino's excellent Personality Pedagogy newsletter, then
I recommend that one also.

I always find links to interesting articles in these newsletters and I
plan to listen to several of them this week.  "Listen"? you say?
Well, I find that sometimes it's just easier to listen to a text-to-
speech version of an article while on the way to work.  There are a
number of ways to do this, but I put together this quick Jing video to
show how I do this using an inexpensive program called "Textcast":

http://screencast.com/t/Ivg1Ia9Q2

Could also be helpful to students too I think.  Thanks again to
Jonathan and Marianne for the newsletters :

Teaching Social Psych newsletter:
https://lists.noctrl.edu/sympa/info/socialpsy-teach

Personality Pedagogy newsletter:
http://www.arcadia.edu/forms/pp_registration.asp